IIJ Europe Remote Access Service
Work from Home is comfortable ever with VPN which is resistant to cut-off without delay
Conventional VPN connection is…
Log on to PC, then connect VPN. When VPN is cut-off, re-connect VPN, then need to login to the application again. This is the stress users have been feeling…
Everywhere turns to be a workspace just the same as an office
The reason why NetMotion service is resistant to cut-off is it uses original VPN protocol. The VPN protocol, designed to handle network quality degradation, can even restore packet loss.
You can control any actions on communication as rules, with VPN clients that checks all communication going out from the device.
The Service provides NetMotion license and server resource for remote access as a service. Server resource is located in London.
* The NetMotion license requires one license per device to connect.
* As connected device, Windows/Mac OS are supported. (Smartphones are not eligible)
* The maximum number of devices connected to a NetMotion server/management server is 100.
* The cost of installing the agent on each device is not included in the initial system implementation fee.
* The minimum contract number of NetMotion license is 25.
* The minimum unit of additional/deleting NetMotion license is 25.
* The initial minimum contract term is 1 year. After the initial term, contract is renewed monthly. When customer wishes to cancel the service, written notice is required at least 90 days in advance of the wished cancel date.